Ladies, Jump & Wine is for you!
Ladies, if you’re tired of waiting on your friends or simply want someone else to do all planning, Jump & Wine Travel is designed for you. This trip is for you if:
- you love a good party
- your ideal trip consists of the perfect mix of partying and exploring a culture
- you don’t like stress and like having that handled for you
Unfortunately, if you are below the legal drinking age (18 y.o.) or not vaccinated for COVID-19, we cannot accommodate you on this trip.
If you are looking for a slower-paced trip or do not like crowds, consider one of our other trips.
Itinerary – 6 days/5 nights
- Coming soon
Playin’ mas with Jump & Wine includes:
- $100 credit towards costume with Jump & Wine Band of the Year (tbd)
- Costume concierge service, Xaymaca or band of your choice
- Costume registration
- Costume pickup & delivery to your room
- Accommodations in Kingston
- Airport (KIN) pickup/dropoff
- Transportation to all group events
- Three premium fetes
- Local excursion(s)
- Welcome dinner/cocktails
- Welcome goodie bag
- Two guides – Carnival Packing Guide & Jamaica Essentials Guide
Oh, and did we mention vibes? And your new carnival squad!
MBJ airport pickup, additional fetes/events and makeup & hair services are available for an additional cost.
NB: Occupancies with shared occupancy are not eligible for our roommate matching programme. If not purchased together, you and your roommate(s) must email names to [email protected] within 48 hours of the first purchase. If names are not received within 48 hours, your package will automatically be upgraded to (unshared bed) double occupancy.
The following are not included in your package:
- flights/transportation to Jamaica
- carnival accessories
- travel insurance (highly recommended)
- room service or meals
- vaccinations or travel documents required to travel to Trinidad or participate in events
Note: If it’s not listed as included, it is not included in the package.